Monday, November 9, 2009

Where did the hair go?????

Last night I was watching the 60 minutes special on Andre Agassi. The big story was him talking about(promoting) his new tell it all novel. The major story discussed was Agassi admitting to his past addiction to Crystal Meth. As serious as this may sound, this was not the part of the story that bothered me. I was actually more bothered by all the videos they kept showing of a young Andre Agassi, with a head full of hair. Every time an old video was shown, I found myself laughing because I never pictured Aggasi not being bald. Then I heard them mention Agassi started losing his hair at the age of 17, so he tried to cover it up with a weave. I immediately knew he would soon be the center of a joke on one of my blog post. So here you go, I hope this photo is as funny to you as it was to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment