Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brandon Jennings - No Hype - Sanders

Yes, yes, I'm still alive. I'll be back shortly with more on this topic and a preview of what to expect this season in the NBA including conference standings, awards (MVP, Rookie of the Year, Defensive POY etc.), expected playoff teams etc.

But first, I wanted to give everyone who hasn't seen this transcript an abbreviated look at another reason why Brandon Jennings is my favorite guy in this draft. Here, he takes a minute to talk candidly with rapper Joe Budden about his draft day snubs, stupid Knicks management, and a splendid array of other arrogant remarks. Greatness ladies and gents.

I am back by popular demand and here is my gift to you. You will have to scroll to about 1/3 down the page. You are all welcome:
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Baseline/entry/view/26042/social_media_biting_back_at_brandon_jennings

1 comment:

  1. This was funny as hell...some call it arrogant I call it confident

    ReplyDelete