Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beware of Dog Killer

Commissioner Roger Goodell has decided that Michael Vick conditionally is reinstated. This means that he is able to sign with a team and practice as well as able to play in the last two preseason games. Is this fair to a man who spent almost two years in jail? Uh, yes, and no. While I think two years is a long time, and Vick has done what he has to do in terms of the law, I also feel like that Goodell deserves the right to suspend Vick for a couple of games. As much as I would like to see Vick playing for an NFL team again, I think he should be punished for lying to Goodell and making the NFL look bad. In the end, Goodell is right--playing in the NFL is a privilege. I think Vick has learned his lesson and hopefully will stay away from dogs from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment