Saturday, January 22, 2011

Major Announcement!!!!!!

No Hype Now is pleased to announce that we have recently added two additional bloggers. So make sure you look out for their thorough analysis, with a twist of their own humor in the future. You know here we like to keep it color coded, so D'Arco will be in yellow and Samson X will be in Grey. Without further ado, I'll let them introduce themselves:

My name is Greg D'Arco, I was was born and raised in Silver Spring, Maryland. I now live and work in the greater Philadelphia area. I am a die hard Washington Redskins, Washington Capitals, Los Angeles Lakers and maybe above all University of Southern California Trojans fan(a lil random I know but its been like that forever). I have love and appreciation for all sports from baseball to international soccer, EXCEPT NASCAR, my greatest passions though are football at any level and NBA hoops.
FIGHT ON

Samson X. Born: Boston, MA Raised: Atlanta, GA. Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics. Braves, Hawks, Falcons. (In that order) Former walk-on University of Pittsburgh's football team. Guess that makes me a Steeler fan (by default) as a result of being immersed in the Steel City culture for four yrs... In the world of sports I have to be a witness before I'm a believer. Sry. I don't jump on any bandwagons until teams are convincing enough to show that they deserve it. I will cheer for teams that play well and execute, especially when my teams are out of it.
Hail PITT!!!
Samson X

No comments:

Post a Comment