Wednesday, October 6, 2010

G.O.A.T

If your a fan of sports video games I'm sure you know NBA 2k11 hit the shelves yesterday, October 5th. There has been a lot of early hype about this game, so of course I reserved my copy and purchased it yesterday. I'm here to tell everyone to believe the hype. The game is awesome and easily the best sports game I have ever played (I've been playing sports games for over 10 years). This was not just an updated version of last years game with a few gimmicky features added like in most games. This is truly a brand new version of the 2k series with all the things fans loved in the previous versions plus more to love. If your a fan of basketball you will love the game. This is as close to real as a sporting game gets to date. If your more of an arcade style kind of person, don't buy this. This is not your type of game, trust me. I have found myself getting mad because little tricks I used to do in the past don't work anymore (like passing through two defenders to my man standing under the basket). Then I come to my senses and remember that wouldn't happen in real life. I'm not going to talk about the game anymore because no words I say can do it justice. Just go buy it!


And if your still not sold, I forgot to mention Michael Jordan is in the game...Enough said

No comments:

Post a Comment