Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An apology, not accepted

As you may know, former Cleveland Brown's quarterback, Derek Anderson was released from the team Tuesday afternoon. What you may not know is that he had a few last words for the fans. He was quoted saying:

"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner...I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured...I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and we roll them."

He later went on to say that he regrets the comments he made and his quotes were not taken out of context, he was just frustrated.

Way to go Derek, you under perform, get released, as you should have been and then you take it out on the fans. I'm sure that is making GM's really want you on their team now.

No comments:

Post a Comment