Thursday, August 27, 2009

Superbowl Prediction

Ok, so after watching a few preseason games, I've come to my decision for my Superbowl picks. Unfortunately, I don't like either one of these teams. If Chad ever posts again before the NFL season starts he will tell you that the Vikings will be in the Superbowl. As stacked as they seem, I just don't see Farve or Tavarvis Jackson in any future Superbowls. Sorry Colonel Sanders...

My picks for the big game are the Philadelphia Eagles (No, this has nothing to do with the Michael Vick signing) and the New England Patriots. If you know me at all, you know these are probably the last two teams I would want to see in the Superbowl, but I cant deny the talent that both teams have.

I haven't decided who my pick to win the Superbowl is yet, so stay tooned for that...

P.S. Donovan, if you do get another chance at a Superbowl, don't blow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment